Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Welcome

So I know this guy, right? And he has wanted to go camping out in the woods for the last few years. Only problem is, he just hasn't gone yet. He's no wood noob or anything. As a matter of fact he's been day-hiking for about ten years. First with his dog and then when his dog ran away, by himself. But not much. He really loved that dog and for awhile, hiking without the dog seemed wrong. And then when he did try to hike without the dog, he would see the dog and talk to it. But the dog wasn't there. So he stopped hiking. And now, he needs to hike again. So he's going to. And he's also going to go camping for the first time ever. Follow along with me as I try my hand at the woods.


And you may have noticed, if you've got good vision, the link to the right for the PayPal donations. Well, that's because I'm poor. In my real life I'm a law enforcement park ranger which pays pretty good. But, I live in a house full of women (a female wife, daughter, cat and dog). In fact the only male animals in the house, besides me, are a cat with bladder control problems and a rabbit, both of whom live in cages when no one is around to watch them. I shouldn't have to explain to you why I need help.

No comments: