Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Another Change

Right about now, if you're reading this, you're either thinking that I get great Wi-Fi coverage in the middle of nowhere or I didn't go anywhere. The latter is correct. I had another change (actually two) so I didn't go to NY. Don't feel bad, I once broke up with a girl who couldn't handle my sudden plan changes; she actually scheduled free time! No lie! In regards to the NY trip I got the sudden urge to not be bothered by blackflies or a nine hour drive. So I switched to Shawnee State Forest and its sixty mile loop. Then I decided, "Nah" again, so I'm headed to Raccoon Creek. The NY trip is not totally out, I'll probably just take the advice of everyone and avoid blackfly season. Also, I still like the idea of Shawnee but five days out (with rattlesnakes) might have to wait until I get some more experience. So for now, two nights and three days @ Raccoon Creek. Repeat: For now. I was actually looking at other places to go as late as this afternoon, so my plans might still change.

No comments: