Monday, April 26, 2010

Cocona Test Jacket

Recently Backpacker magazine had an ad in which a company, Cocona, was looking for people to sign up for the opportunity to test some gear. Since, with a limited budget, I tend to be all about free stuff, I filled out the entry form on the Cocona Fabrics website. Wonder of wonders, I was picked to be a tester. Cocona claims that their waterproof, breathable Xcelerator fabric is the best thing since sliced bread....I think that there is no reason for anyone to wax poetical about Cocona. This was the first hike I took with the test jacket I received. The test is supposed to last for sixty days which means it should end just about the time I plan to be climbing Mts Skylight, Marcy and Haystack; unless the jacket falls apart before then.


No comments: