Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Without Further Ado...

I finally got tired of trying (and trying and trying and trying, etc) to get the Deuter AC Lite 16 review to load to Blogger. Apparently something is broken. So, I broke the video up into three parts, posted it to MyTube and embedded it here. The wooded spot is the Euclid Creek East Branch watercourse. A little history: When I first started hiking, before I got my nerve up to bushwhack, I would just find a creek and start following it. It worked pretty good as I was hiking with a dog and he could drink when he needed to. Flash forward ten years and I still don't mind getting my feet wet. Enjoy!

Just an amendment: I was able to stuff the Muir Woods vest into a small Outdoor Products dry sack (packed size 5" x 8") which gives me an extra space in the AC Lite that measures approximately 6" x 8" in size. Along with the other nooks and crannys in the pack I'm pretty sure this thing could handle a long dayhike.






No comments: