Monday, April 12, 2010

Mmm, Mmm, Good!

I had been trying to post a video review of the Deuter AC Lite 16 daypack I recently bought but I think Blogger hates me. The video has been "uploading" since 8 am. It is now 2:15 pm, so I quit. I'll figure it out later. But, I do have good news, too (an open door, per se). The UPS man just paid me a visit and he had a box full of tasty treats from Packit Gourmet! Feast your eyes on my feast. In all I got: Bangers and Mash (x 2); Market Pasta Putanesca; Lemon Cheesecake; Jump Start Fruit Smoothies (x 2); Cheddar Jack Cheese Spread (x 2); Mango Margarita; Moonshine Margarita and a pack of Freeze Dried Chicken. I ordered two of some things just to try them before the trip. The contents of the box were well packaged and looking at the ingredients through the see-through bags has got my mouth watering. I'm really pleased so far with what I see of the food, especially the Cheddar Jack Spread. The cheese in there looks just like grocery store cheese except that it's not cold, obviously. Now my only decision: Take a long day hike and cook lunch on the trail or, take some stuff to work and cook in a more controlled environment? Quick question/comment poll: Which would you do?

No comments: